With many schools unfortunately closed, I’m excited to share: Noor Kids will be conducting one-hour, live classes + hands-on activities every day, beginning 18 March 2020 for members.
Course tailored for mental & spiritual well-being amidst difficult times
⭐ What online classes will you be providing?
- Beginning Wednesday, 3/18 and will continue for two weeks
- Classes are at 11 am CST and will run 60 minutes each
- Taught by master storyteller, Amin G. Aaser
- The recording will be available for those that cannot join live
- This is free for families enrolled in the Noor Kids Character (Aklaq) Building program (families can join now for a discounted price of 99¢)
⭐ What is the Noor Kids Character (Akhlaq) Building Program?
Noor Kids is a monthly, at-home, character-building program for children ages 4-to-9.
- Each month, children receive a new, activity-based graphic novel in the mail
- Children collect badges from each book in their "Global Muslim Citizen" passport
- Each week, children join online classes where we bring concepts to life.
⭐ What is special about Noor Kids? How is it different than other resources?
After conducting research at Harvard and Berkeley, Noor Kids developed a unique approach towards Islamic education for children. We believe:
- Faith is cultivated through friendship with our Creator and not just fear.
- Islam resides in good character, and not just God-inspired memorization.
- Children should be inspired to believe, and not just forced to obey.
Does it work? Well, check out what families say about Noor Kids. Alhumdulillah, our work is now in over 100,000 homes.
⭐ Who are the advisers that guide the content for Noor Kids?
Noor Kids partners with key advisers on the content and philosophy for our Character Building Program.
- "My kids and I LOVE Noor Kids. It is spot on it its execution and approach" - Shaykh Omar Suleiman, Yaqeen Institute
- "Noor Kids is excellent. It is the best service my family has experienced for my own kids." - Shaykh Abdul Nasir Jangda, Qalam Institute
- "Smart, thoughtful, and relevant, Noor Kids should be in all Muslim households." - Shaykh Rizwan Arastu, Islamic Texts Institute
⭐ When will the 99¢ offer end? How does it work?
This offer ends on Wednesday, March 18th as this will be the first day of our online course. Through this offer, families will receive their first-month for 99¢.
This will allow your family to try Noor Kids. Insha'Allah, you and your family will love it. If you do, after 30 days, your Noor Kids Learning Adventure begins! At that point, you will be charged for the membership that you have selected.
- If you have a four-month membership, it will be $7.99 for four months, a one-time charge of $31.99
- If you have a twelve-month membership, it will be $6.99 for twelve months, a one-time charge of $83.88
You are in good hands. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're not happy at any time, just let us know and we'll gladly fix the problem or offer a refund.
⭐ Check out our classes schedule below.
⭐ Anything else?
The last few weeks have left me rattled -- as an adult. It's critical that we nurture the mental and spiritual well-being of children during this difficult time, and I'm excited that we can utilize Noor Kids as a platform to do this.
I believe Noor Kids to be one of the highest quality sources for Muslim children in the world, and we are now making it available at a discounted price for all families to benefit from.
We look forward to serving your family in the weeks and months to come.
Amin G. Aaser
Managing Director, Noor Kids