Noor Kids has established itself as one of the highest quality sources of Islamic children’s education in the world. As a result, we’ve cultivated a robust community of members and followers online. We are hiring a Social Media Specialist/ Community Marketing Manager to help foster a greater level of community with our members and followers.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Coordinating with the Head of Marketing to develop Editorial calendar for social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Youtube
- Manage and drive daily content development and scheduling, monitoring, and engagement across all channels
- Engaging with our social media followers. This may require checking messages and notifications and taking action 3-4 times a day.
- Development of creative ideas on how we can build community through social media channels
- Writing actual content that will be used as a part of Instagram and Facebook graphics
- Recruitment, retention, and nurturing of online influencers/affiliates to build awareness for NoorKids.com
- Creating and editing content, such as articles and activities, for NoorKids.com
- Creation of graphics to be used on Instagram (posts and stories) and Facebook using tools such as Canva. Sophisticated graphics will be provided.
- Report learnings, insights to the team
- Use social media as a listening tool to communicate our customers’ needs, feedback to the team
Candidates must demonstrate the following:
- Mastery of Facebook and Instagram channels
- Excellent copywriting skills. Experience writing copy for emails, articles, and/or social media posts
- Excellent design skills: Ability to use tools such as Canva and/or Photoshop to create highly engaging, and social-media friendly graphics for stories, posts, Youtube and Facebook covers, etc.
You can also send in your resume, summary of your experience, samples at email@example.com
Nov 13, 2022 • Posted by Jashwanth
Sir my followers is downing likes is not coming